Tuesday, October 16

Quote Me: Battle - Black Heart vs. The Scorpio Races

***Winner***
***Black Heart***

General
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"How mad at me are you?", I ask. "I mean, exactly how mad--like on a scale of one to ten, where one is kicking my ass and ten is a shark tank?"

Black Heart


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"Oh, hence the sharp apparel. I nearly didn't recognize you in that suit coat."
"I bought it to be buried in."
George Holly claps my shoulders. "Planning on staying trim or dying young, then. Such a wise head on such young shoulders."

The Scorpio Races



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey tools