Wednesday, October 10

Quote Me: Battle - Lost Voices vs. Darker Still

***Winner***
***Darker Still*** 

General


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"His mother struck Luce as coarse and venomous, but then in her opinion most adults were. She couldn't understand why all the kids she knew were in such a hurry to turn into them."

Lost Voices


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"He has brought back that old familiar pull, the pining ache of those dear old stories. He is water on parched lips. I've missed the sweet longing for those worlds, the titillating sense of magic that courses down my spine with delicious possibility, and the sense that the veil to another existence is very thin near me. . .the sense that I am gifted. I've missed that thought."

Darker Still



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

online polls