Tuesday, October 9

Quote Me: Battle - Darker Still vs. Cascade


***Winner*** 
***Darker Still***


General


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"Well, if I'm indeed living an adventure novel, there must be a love story. There's always a love story. I'm so fond of literary tradition, and right now, its consistency remains my only comfort."

Darker Still


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"Without pause he took hold of my shoulders and shoved me down to the base of the trunk and pointed a finger in my face. "Truly," he growled. "Do not try me further."

Cascade



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

survey software