Friday, October 26

Quote Me: Battle - Outside In vs. Shadow and Bone

***Winner***
***Shadow and Bone***

Wit/Humor
3rd Level Battle


Few are the numbers now but the survivors are no less powerful despite their previous battles.

Bring on the battle. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"I donated skin so the Doctor could grow my brother a new coat."

Logan smiled. "I'm covered with girl germs . . . don't tell Riley."

"Maybe you'll be smarter now."

Outside In


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender who vows not to be defeated. . .
"I don't have ti--"

"Make time!" I snapped. "I've covered almost two hundred miles on horse back. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a week, and I've nearly been killed twice. So before I do anything else, you're going to have to tell me who you are and why it's so very important that you get my clothes off."

Shadow and Bone



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey tools