Saturday, October 27

Quote Me: Battle - City of Glass vs. City of Bones

Wit/Humor
4th Level Battle


The remaining contenders refuse to back down. After so much bloodshed they will see it through to the end.

Entering the arena. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"I am a man," he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown."

City of Glass


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender believes in nothing but victory. . .
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

City of Bones



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
customer surveys