Thursday, October 18

Quote Me: Battle - Crossed vs. The Vespertine


***Winner***
***Crossed***


Romance/Swoon
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Cassia and I sit as near to each other as we can.  She leans into me and I keep my arms around her.  I don't fool myself that I hold her together--she does that on her own--but holding her keeps me from flying apart."

Crossed


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"Right now, all I want to be is the thing that distracts him and troubles him and sweetly disturbs him from morning til night."

The Vespertine



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey software