Tuesday, October 16

Quote Me: Battle - Another Jekyll, Another Hyde vs. Partials

***Winner***
***Partials***

Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Sorry. I'm not gangsta enough, Charles Thomas Goodman-Brown the Third (nonconsecutive), but I'm sure there's someone on the Yale alumni board who could help me get rid of a body. That or I'll just find out which hedge fund he invest in and drive his portfolio into the ground."

"I could be the Notorious A.I.G. . . . You know . . . as my street name."

"Sure, Dad. I gotta go. Wanna game later?"

"No problem. I'll just run a Fortune 500 while I wait."

Another Jekyll, Another Hyde


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"I wondered when someone would finally get around to that. It's been on my to-do list for ages, but you know how things are: Life gets so busy, and saving the human race is such an inconvenience--"

Partials



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey services