Monday, October 29

Quote Me: Battle - The Iron Knight vs. City of Bones

Wit/Humor
5th Level Battle


Gather your wits and your strength for there is more battle ahead brave contenders.

Entering the arena. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Geez, you guys. I know I'm popular and all, but seriously, you're a bit too co-dependent for me. I'm going to need you to step away from my personal bubble." A wispy vine-woman curled ivy tendrils around his arm, and he sliced through them with his dagger. "No! Bad wraith! No touchie!"

The Iron Knight


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender is too proud to consider anything but victory. . .
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

City of Bones



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
web polls