Monday, October 22

Quote Me: Battle - Partials vs. Shadow and Bone

***Winner***
***Shadow and Bone*** 

Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"It's good to see you," said Haru. "You can see me?" asked Marcus, patting himself in sudden shock. "The potion must have worn off! That's the last time I give my lunch to a talking squirrel."

Partials


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"I don't have ti--"

"Make time!" I snapped. "I've covered almost two hundred miles on horse back. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a week, and I've nearly been killed twice. So before I do anything else, you're going to have to tell me who you are and why it's so very important that you get my clothes off."

Shadow and Bone



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
free polls