Tuesday, October 23

Quote Me: Battle - Black Heart vs. The Scorpio Races

  ***Winner***
***Black Heart***

General
3rd Level Battle


Few are the numbers now but the survivors are no less powerful despite their previous battles.

Bring on the battle. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"How mad at me are you?", I ask. "I mean, exactly how mad--like on a scale of one to ten, where one is kicking my ass and ten is a shark tank?"

Black Heart


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender who vows not to be defeated. . .
"There is again, a tremendously long pause between my question and his answer, and I think that he'll just not reply, and then I think that maybe I only thought the question and didn't actually say it, and then I consider that possibly it had been somehow insulting though by now I can't remember exactly what it was that I said to double-check my words to be sure."

The Scorpio Races



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
web surveys