Tuesday, October 16

Quote Me: Battle - The Iron Knight vs. Invincible

***Winner***
***The Iron Knight***

Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Geez, you guys. I know I'm popular and all, but seriously, you're a bit too co-dependent for me. I'm going to need you to step away from my personal bubble." A wispy vine-woman curled ivy tendrils around his arm, and he sliced through them with his dagger. "No! Bad wraith! No touchie!"

The Iron Knight


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
Grim made a sound of extreme frustration. "Fine. Let's begin with something even you can't screw up.

"Way to build up my crappy confidence there. You should volunteer for the suicide hotline."

"What makes you think I don't?"

Nick screwed his face up. "Ah man, that's wrong on so many levels."

"Je suis ce que je suis."

Nick took a step back. Last night had taught him to be wary of any foreign words. "Is that a spell?"

Grim shook his head. "It's French, Nick. Means 'I am what I am.' Sheez, kid. Get educated. Read a book. I promise you it's not painful."

Invincible



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
surveys & polls