Thursday, October 18

Quote Me: Battle - Dark Kiss vs. Darker Still


***Winner***
***Darker Still***


General
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
"Do I look calm?" I gripped my hands together to keep them from shaking. "I guess I'm only screaming on the inside right now."

Dark Kiss


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"Well, if I'm indeed living an adventure novel, there must be a love story. There's always a love story. I'm so fond of literary tradition, and right now, its consistency remains my only comfort."

Darker Still



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
customer surveys