Wednesday, October 24

Quote Me: Battle - City of Bones vs. Blood Red Road

  ***Winner***
***City of Bones***

Wit/Humor
3rd Level Battle


Few are the numbers now but the survivors are no less powerful despite their previous battles.

Bring on the battle. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

City of Bones


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Our second contender who vows not to be defeated. . .
"Ever heard of the rule of three? he shouts as we run.

No!

If you save somebody's life three times, their life belongs to you.  You saved my life today, that makes once. Save it twice more an I'm all yers.

I'll jest hafta make sure that don't happen, I says."

Blood Red Road



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
polls & surveys