Wednesday, October 17

Quote Me: Battle - City of Ashes vs. City of Glass


***Winner***
***City of Glass**


Wit/Humor
2nd Level Battle


It has been one brutal war amongst the quotes so far. Many have cut their losses and slunk home in defeat.

Recuperated and ready for more. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for is. . .
“I don't want to be a man," said Jace. "I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."

"Well," said Luke, "you're doing a fantastic job.”

City of Ashes


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Matching skill against our first contender is. . .
"I am a man," he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown."

City of Glass



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.
survey tools