Friday, October 5

Eye Candy: XXXVII

During the week I spot different book covers that catch my eye for one reason or another. I keep track of them all here on my weekly Eye Candy post. Most of the books featured here I have not bothered to read the synopsis for. Just plain old fashioned cover envy or not in some cases. There are the occasional covers that catch the eye but not in I want to read that book more of a oh my goodness what were they thinking.

Sweet:


Angels of the Knights

Valerie Zambito


Blue, kick butt heroine, spooky night. Yes!

Every Never After

Lesley Livingston

Something about her hair makes me remember those days back in the eighties.



Neverfall

Brodi Ashton

Not super original but still lovely.

Lauren

Julia Crane

I really like those wings, so very wispy.





Borderline:

A Witch in Love

Ruth Warburton

The biggest draw back for me is how incredibly pale the girls face is. It really serves to draw the eye very forcibly.

Invisibility

Andrea Cremer and David Levithan

The disappearing act spooks me a bit. Does she look a bit smug that this guy now has almost no identity? Plus I am never the biggest fan of yellow.


Uses for Boys

Erica Lorraine Scheidt


When I was a kid I always wanted to be wrapped up in Christmas lights. I guess these two have taken it a step further.






 






What do you think about the covers?

Like it, love it, or could do without it?