Saturday, October 6

Pile Denial: 7

I am in denial.

It is ugly but it is nevertheless the state of things.

Here I will document my struggle with my book obsession. Behold my denial in all of its glory.

Pile Escalation:
Net Galley:


Email:

Library:

Purchased:

Traded:

Borrowed:


Won:

Sweet!!! I am doing a little happy dance. I didn't add anything to the pile this week. Don't you think that is cause for celebration? I am thinking I should buy those books I have had my eye on for the last several weeks. lol. I will never fight free of this pile. :)

Pile Reduction:
Given Away:

Traded:

Read:


DNF:

Not only did I add nothing to the pile I also took nothing off. Not so good. I might as well have ceased to exist for all the good this week did.

Bottleneck Effect:
Reading:
Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Yep, here is the problem. This book is a behemoth and is no small task to read. At least I am nearing the end.

Here are the numbers of books hanging out on my TBR pile.

Pile Truth:
Books: 53
eBooks: 26


How about you? Are you in denial?

Share in the comments or even in a post, just don't forget to leave a link, and help me feel a little better.