Thursday, October 4

Quote Me: Battle - Clockwork Prince vs. Firelight


***Winner***
***Clockwork Prince***


Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"A demon pox on all your houses!"

Clockwork Prince


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"When I shoot, the ball bounces hard off the backboard and flies wildly through the air, knocking the coach in the head. I slap a hand over my mouth. The coach barely catches herself from falling. Several students laugh. She glares at me and readjusts her cap.

With a small wave of appology, I head back to the end of the line.

Will's there, fighting laughter.

"Nice," he says. "Glad I'm downcourt of you."

I cross my arms and resist smiling, resist letting myself feel good around him. But he makes it hard. I want to smile. I want to like him, to be around him, to know him. "Happy to amuse you.""

Firelight



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

online surveys