Wednesday, October 3

Quote Me: Battle - Cryer's Cross vs. Black Heart


 ***Winner***
***Black Heart***


General


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"Go force your condescending man-logic on the next house."

Cryer's Cross


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"How mad at me are you?", I ask. "I mean, exactly how mad--like on a scale of one to ten, where one is kicking my ass and ten is a shark tank?"

Black Heart



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

survey tools