Wednesday, October 3

Quote Me: Battle - Hourglass vs. City of Glass


 ***Winner***
***City of Glass***


Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .

"Only if you can free me from this beast of a chair," I said, wiggling as I tried to get some leverage. "What do you feed this thing? Customers?"

Hourglass



Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"I am a man," he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown."

City of Glass




Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

free polls