Thursday, October 4

Quote Me: Battle - Hourglass vs. City of Bones


***Winner***
***City of Bones***


Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .

"Aren't you a knight in shining armor?" My voice dripped syrupy sweetness, and any warm fuzzy feelings left over from last night completely disappeared into a vacuum. "Wherever do you keep your horse? And who scoops up the crap it leaves behind?"

Hourglass



Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
“Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?'

Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."

..."At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."

"Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting.”

City of Bones




Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

customer survey