Tuesday, October 2

Quote Me: Battle - Intrinsical vs. The Iron Knight

 ***Winner***
***The Iron Knight***


Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"You're going to have a permanent image of him burned into your retinas if you keep staring at him so hard."
I laughed. "Not a bad way to go blind."

Intrinsical


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"Geez, you guys. I know I'm popular and all, but seriously, you're a bit too co-dependent for me. I'm going to need you to step away from my personal bubble." A wispy vine-woman curled ivy tendrils around his arm, and he sliced through them with his dagger. "No! Bad wraith! No touchie!"

The Iron Knight



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

online survey