Monday, October 1

Quote Me: Battle - Seeds of Rebellion vs. Another Jekyll, Another Hyde


***Winner***
***Another Jekyll, Another Hyde***


Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .

"Are you trying to break my brain?"

Seeds of Rebellion

Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"Sorry. I'm not gangsta enough, Charles Thomas Goodman-Brown the Third (nonconsecutive), but I'm sure there's someone on the Yale alumni board who could help me get rid of a body. That or I'll just find out which hedge fund he invest in and drive his portfolio into the ground."

"I could be the Notorious A.I.G. . . . You know . . . as my street name."

"Sure, Dad. I gotta go. Wanna game later?"

"No problem. I'll just run a Fortune 500 while I wait."

Another Jekyll, Another Hyde



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

surveys & polls