Friday, October 5

Quote Me: Battle - Team Human vs. Intrinsical

  ***Winner***
***Team Human***

Wit/Humor


You have waited with baited breathe (just pretend this was true) for this battle to start.

Wait no longer. . . drumroll. . . our first contender for ultimate quotedom is. . .
"What are we doing, lovely librarian? Plotting world domination! Kidding. We're working on our group project on this map thing. Clearly. And plotting world domination."

Team Human


Voting will likely last for 24 hours. (This all depends on when I remember to close the poll.)

Order has nothing to do with ultimate conquest. Matching word skill against this contender is. . .drumroll. . .
"I guess you'll do. All the cute guys are already taken," I answered with a grin.
"You wound me with your callousness," he sighed dramatically, taking me in his arms.
"I do have a black belt in demolishing overstuffed egos."

Intrinsical



Let this battle commence. 
May the best quote be left standing.

free polls