Monday, October 1

TBR October: Last Christmas Challenge

I really, really, really want to finish up the last handful of ARCs sitting on my shelves. That way I can give them all away for my two year anniversary. I guess there is still a bit of time to get ready for that. I found the eBook challenge really unfulfilling. Not only did I not manage to get many of the books read but I can't see a difference. They don't take up any physical space.

For several months now I have been looking at one particular pill on my shelf. This particular pile found its way onto my shelf last Christmas. It just seems long past time for them to be read.

Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck
Sweet Venom by Tara Lynn Childs
Destiny and Deception by Shannon Delany
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Several of these books I also own the sequel to. This is completely unacceptable. Not only that but I am out of room on my book shelf. If I could get rid of this pile I would be back to bulging shelves. At least the books would mostly fit. Unlike right now when they are starting to get double parked.

So I think my challenge will be to eliminate some of these books. My eyes need something new to look at. Plus if I can eliminate this pile maybe, just maybe, I won't feel to bad about the two or three books I just have to purchase this month. :)

Here is to hoping I will find the time to read these books. I only have three more books waiting to be reviewed. I think there are six library books that will have to be read first. Then there is the ongoing contest this month which will suck up much of my time. It is probably foolish to challenge myself but I really do want to get these books read and moving on.