Monday, October 1

TBR September: eBook Challenge Finish Line

I didn't find much free time to read this month. Part of the problem was I spent much of my reading time putting together an audiobook for my husband. There was also the fact that most of the books I requested the library to purchase finally came through. Quite a few holds came my way and need to be read pronto. But the biggest contributor to my lack of time was most of the month I was hosting visitors. It takes a lot of time to entertain visitors.

Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
Untraceable by S. R. Johannes
The Secrets of the Vanmars by Elisabeth Wheatley
Shift by Kim Curran
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
Untouched by Jus Accardo
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Vesper by Jeff Sampson
Ruby by Amanda Burke

Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer
The New World by Patrick Ness
Moon Spell by Samantha Young
Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
Haunted Destiny by Ellie James
Fallen From Grace by M. J. Putney
Exiled by M. R. Merrick
Beasts and BFFs by Shannon Delany
The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen
Alias Dragonfly by Jane Singer
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
A Strange Fire by L. H. Cosway
Clockwise by Elle Strauss

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
Speed of Light by Amber Kizer


So at the end of my month long challenge to myself to get all my ebooks read I have very little to report. I would even go so far as to say that this challenge to myself was an epic failure. Dare I try and challenge myself again this month? It is a busy month. Not only is the best holiday of the year in October but I have that little quote contest going on. Now that is time consuming.